- Product Name
- Vaginal Cleansing Tampon
- In Stock
- La Fuyuan
- Average Rating
Due to unique constitution of female body, western medicine can hardly dig up the roots of various bacteria and the residues after menstrual period. Qing Gong Wan is specially designed for eliminating the resources of diseases existing in the depth of vagina, by its active ingredients it helps to improve and adjust the blood circulation and Qi (life force energy ) and the endocrine, and also helps to relive the pains caused by some gynecology diseases such as Uterus Myomas(fibroids), Cervical Erosion, Ovarian Cyst and etc..
Female body are easily vulnerable by harmful and toxic substances, especially in the depth of vagina. Those substances may result in some diseases and damages in woman's body. Thus, for woman's health, it is essentially necessary to periodical wipe off their internal parts. This product is specially designed for eliminating toxic and harmful substances by volatility smells and its Sphere shape physically. This functional hybrid product combined with functions of toxin expelling, vagina tightening, anti-inflaming &bacteria killing.
Has obvious toxin expelling and takes incredible affects.
Differ from others; using this product in 3 days you will see various residues expelled from woman's body by naked eye. That looked smooth and whitish (like chicken skin) on one side, and more porous and venous on the other. It takes obviously effects after taking 1-2 capsules, and within 10 days brings completely bacteria’s and residues out of woman's body.
Recommendation for preventative measures
- After sexual intercourse you may use 1 tampon to eliminate risk of bacterial infection.
- You may use tampons while traveling as a preventive measure against possible bacteria.
- You may use tampons after swimming in a pool.
- No diseases- use 2 pills to clean your body as a preventative measure.
What are the Benefits of the cleaning tampon?
- Cervical erosion and dysplasia
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
- Yeast infection
- Urine incontinence
- Change in color, odor or amount of discharge from your vagina
- Vaginal itching or irritation
- Pain during intercourse
- Painful urination
- Light vaginal bleeding or spotting
- Bacteria killing
- Toxic expelling
Ingredients: Saffron Crocus, Sangusis Draconis, Bombyx Batryticatus, Bormeol, Lightyellow Sophora Root, Ligusticum, Chuanxiong Hort, Ageruginous Turmeric Rhizome, Common Cnidium Fruit One course of treatment (one box) lasts approximately for 18 days or a one-month apart from the 6-7 days of menstruation.
|6-7 boxes||Phase III of Cervical Erosion|
After you have been given the ok by your doctor to insert anything in the vagina.
Recommended dosage: Caution Must be used after being instructed by your physician you can insert a tampon in.
- Why can't children use this product?
- Is the tampon a disinfectant?
- Are there any side effects of using the tampon?
- When should I NOT use the tampon?
- Can I develop drug dependency from using this tampon?
- What are the benefits of using this product?
- What can I expect when using the tampon?
- Can I reuse the tampon after it is taken out?
- How long after abortion, surgery, or childbirth can the tampon be used? Does it have any advantages in these cases?
- Is it normal to feel pain or burning sensations in the vagina when using the tampon?
- Is it safe to use the tampon during an irregular menstrual cycle?
- Is it normal for the menstrual blood to exceed the absorption capacity of the tampon?
- Why do some women have hemorrhagic symptoms after using the tampon?
- Why do some women experience itching after using the tampon?
- Why do some women experience congestion and swelling of the vulva after using the tampon?
- Why do I feel dry after using the tampon?
- Why do I feel lightheaded after using the tampon?
- Can I have sex while wearing the tampon?
- Why are there discharges from the vagina after using the tampon?
- Why do I feel lower abdominal pain?
- If I am nearing menopause, can I still use the tampon?
- If I have belly, breast, and waist pain prior to menstruation, can I use the tampon?
- After I give birth, can I immediately resume sexual contact and use the tampon?
- If I have generalized vaginitis, what benefits can I receive from using the tampon?
Why can't children use this product?
Children and women who have not had any prior sexual experience still possess an intact vaginal hymen that offers them natural protection against infections. Inserting a tampon would damage the hymen and increase the risk of bacterial contamination.
Is the tampon a disinfectant?
The tampon contains Myrrh, Rhizoma Corydalis, Pawpaw, Ligusticum Wallichii, Red Flower, Borneol and other natural ingredients taken from herbal extracts. Once the tampon is inserted, these elements work together with the intrinsic immune system of the reproductive tract to kill bacteria in the vagina, vulva, and uterus. It also has the added benefit of reducing vaginal odor.
Are there any side effects of using the tampon?
The tampon underwent rigorous sterilization procedures prior to packaging to ensure that it does not introduce any foreign contaminants inside the female reproductive tract. Also, since the tampon elements are derived from pure, natural, herbal extracts, there is little possibility of eliciting an allergic reaction from the skin unlike other brands which contain plenty of artificial factors.
When should I NOT use the tampon?
Do NOT use the tampon if you are not experiencing menstruation, are pregnant or suspecting pregnancy, or are breastfeeding. Inserting a tampon when not on your period can reduce the good bacteria in your vaginal lining and can even cause toxic shock syndrome (TSS). Pregnant or breastfeeding moms can accidentally pass on the herbal ingredients in the tampon to the developing infant, which might cause problems for the baby. Women who have severe anemia, vaginal, uterine, or cervical cancer should also refrain from using this product.
Can I develop drug dependency from using this tampon?
No. The tampon only contains herbal medicines and extracts and cannot cause any type of physical or psychological dependency.
What are the benefits of using this product?
There are five main benefits:
- The internal environment of the reproductive system including the vagina, cervix, and uterus are cleared of any blood sediments and menstrual debris.
- The product helps in the regeneration of cells and tightens the vaginal walls to improve muscle tone.
- Stubborn facial pigmentation and dark spots are reduced.
- The secretion of estrogen is promoted which increases breast fullness and improves skin tone.
- The product helps prevent vaginitis, cervical erosion, hysteroptosis, pelvic inflammation, adnexitis, leucorrhea, foul odor, fungus infection, and other chronic gynecological diseases.
What can I expect when using the tampon?
There are six menstrual effects that you can anticipate:
- Whitish or purulent discharge from the vagina.
- Clumps of solids that represent necrotic or dead cells.
- Blood products including clots.
- Intermittent pain on the lower abdomen.
- Itchy or dry skin and sometimes acne.
- Edema or bloating.
All of these signs may or may not be present. However, they are normal consequences of the menstrual period and should cause no alarm. The tampon helps reduce these symptoms by combating bacteria and infections.
Can I reuse the tampon after it is taken out?
Do NOT reuse the tampon. The bacterial build-up and blood sediments that have been absorbed into it may lead to cross-contamination if the product is reinserted multiple times. Always open a new package for each use.
How long after abortion, surgery, or childbirth can the tampon be used? Does it have any advantages in these cases?
The tampon can be used after the first menstruation post-abortion, reproductive tract surgery, or childbirth. Using the tampon can help eliminate toxins, repair the endometrium, and reduce the risk of surgical complications.
Is it normal to feel pain or burning sensations in the vagina when using the tampon?
Women who have vaginitis, cervical erosion, or reproductive tract lesions may feel a slight burning sensation and pain in the vagina, which is normal. However, if the symptoms are strong enough to warrant severe discomfort and prevent the performance of daily activities, stop using the tampon for 2-3 days until the symptoms disappear or diminish. Consult a doctor if they persist.
Is it safe to use the tampon during an irregular menstrual cycle?
Yes. The tampon actually helps stabilize the menstrual cycle by increasing blood circulation and opening up the main and collateral blood channels.
Is it normal for the menstrual blood to exceed the absorption capacity of the tampon?
Heavy menstruation is often associated with many conditions including uterine wall hyperplasia and uterine fibroids. If you experience massive bleeding and hemorrhage, consult a doctor.
Why do some women have hemorrhagic symptoms after using the tampon?
Hemorrhagic conditions or prolonged bleeding is rare but can be caused by poor coagulation or thrombocytopenia, cervical erosion, uterine displacement or metrectopia, or abnormal menstruation. The tampon can still be used in these cases. However, it’s advisable to consult a doctor to solve the underlying problem.
Why do some women experience itching after using the tampon?
The tampon stimulates the vulva which may cause itching. This often occurs during first use but will gradually diminish in a week’s time. To relieve the itching, the vulva and perineum may be cleaned using a fresh towel or cloth.
Why do some women experience congestion and swelling of the vulva after using the tampon?
Although allergic reactions to herbal extracts are extremely rare, it may occur in some women. Those who have sensitive skin can also suffer from congestion and swelling since the tampon stimulates the epithelial cells of the vagina. These symptoms often disappear when the body begins to adjust after consecutive tampon uses. However, those who experience itching and allergies that interfere with normal breathing should stop using the tampon and seek medical attention immediately.
Why do I feel dry after using the tampon?
Women who use the tampon for the first time may feel dryness in their vagina. This sensation is normal and will diminish over time. However, women over 30 start to lose the natural secretion and lubrication of their reproductive tract, and using the tampon may worsen this symptom.
Why do I feel lightheaded after using the tampon?
If you experience dizziness, you may have low-blood pressure or anemia, which are two common side effects of menstruation due to blood loss. If this is the case, use the tampon every three days and seek medical advice if the symptoms persist.
Can I have sex while wearing the tampon?
It is NOT advisable to have sexual intercourse while wearing the tampon. The tampon contains blood products and debris from menstruation which could transfer to your partner’s penis. Remove the tampon three hours before sex and clean the perineum and vagina thoroughly.
Why are there discharges from the vagina after using the tampon?
The function of the tampon is to absorb blood products, discharges, and debris from menstruation, so finding these after removal is completely normal.
Why do I feel lower abdominal pain?
Most women feel light to moderate pain associated with menstruation. There is no treatment necessary if the pain is tolerable, and it is expected to disappear after your period. However, unbearable pain that prevents you from doing daily activities need to be reported to your physician.
If I am nearing menopause, can I still use the tampon?
You can still continue using the tampon. The herbal extracts can help relieve some of the symptoms related with upcoming menopause by stimulating the ovaries and reproductive tract cells, stabilizing the secretion levels of your hormones, preventing some reproductive and endocrine disorders such as adnexitis, vaginitis, and cervical erosion, improving skin tone and texture, and decreasing waist soreness and leg pain.
If I have belly, breast, and waist pain prior to menstruation, can I use the tampon?
These symptoms are often caused by gynecological inflammation or blocking (a famous Chinese medicine quote says "The pain is cause by the blocking"). The tampon can help decrease this inflammation due to its herbal elements.
After I give birth, can I immediately resume sexual contact and use the tampon?
It is normally not advisable to resume sexual intercourse directly after childbirth because this can lead to lacerations and tears of the uterus, cervix, and vagina and contamination of open wounds. However, you can use the tampon after your first menstruation post-childbirth provided that you are not breastfeeding. The tampon can help kill bacteria and aid in the healing of any perineal injuries caused by the delivery.
If I have generalized vaginitis, what benefits can I receive from using the tampon?
Generalized vaginitis involves leucorrhea or a yellowish, foamy discharge that often contains blood and pus. This secretion irritates the vagina causing itchiness and a burning sensation. Using the tampon helps absorb leucorrhea and diminish these uncomfortable symptoms.
It eliminate back pain. Very good product
I didn\'t notice very much from the tampon but I did notice that it eliminated some persisting odor.